Thank you for your interest in Community HealthEssentials™ Plus. Community
HealthEssentials Plus is offered by Community Health Plan of Washington and administered
by First Choice Health. First Choice Health provides your customer service, benefit information, claims processing,
and access to the First Choice Health PPO Network. We look forward to providing you with quality care.
All healthcare professionals and facilities must successfully complete our comprehensive credentialing process to be accepted as a
First Choice Health (FCH) PPO Network Preferred Provider. This process ensures that all providers in the network meet a specific set
of standards before they are approved to render services to the members utilizing our network. Cost-related measures are addressed through contract terms.
Additional credentialing criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Valid unrestricted license/certification
- Education requirements
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Referrals are not required to access specialty care under the Community HealthEssentials Plus plans.
- November 1, 2016 - Open Enrollment begins for 2017 Qualified Health Plans offered through Washington Healthplanfinder
- January 1, 2017 - 2017 Qualified Health Plan coverage begins
- January 31, 2017 - Open Enrollment ends for 2017 Qualified Health Plans offered through Washington Healthplanfinder